ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER (BUILDING SERVICES)
Location: CENTRAL LONDON
RGB are working with an award winning multi-discipline consultancy who are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their Building Services team in their stunning Central London office. The engineer will work on projects in the UK and abroad that span across all sectors ranging up to over £60 million in value.
The Engineer will work at the London Office alongside circa 80 other employees of many disciplines to deliver innovative solutions to the company’s range of high profile clients.
Summary of the Electrical Engineer role:
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the design team
- Designing systems using CAD and Revit
- Meeting and liaising with other professionals both internally and externally
- Giving input and advice to clients on energy use and minimising the environmental impact
- A relevant degree
- Work well within a team and have a great work ethic
- Have good written and verbal communication
- Have a hunger to learn
This company offers private health care, car allowance, life assurance, 25+ days holiday and a 6% pension contribution.
They are offering a very competitive salary of £35k-£45k dependent on experience, they encourage a healthy work to life balance and there is huge potential for progression and promotion within the company.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.