Role: Junior CAD Technician
Location: Central London
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
I'm working with an Engineering Consultancy who are looking for a Junior CAD Technician to join their team. They have been involved in various projects including: data centres, leisure centre, resturant, retail, Cat A, Cat B fitouts and refurbishment.
- 1 to 3 years CAD Experience
- Experience working in Building Services
- Excellent communication skills
- work efficiently to deadlines
- Ensure that all Design documents and procedures are followed and implemented where necessary
- Plan and create technical drawings using AutoCAD in 2D
- To assist or manage the design process ensuring it is undertaken efficiently to a high-performance standard that exceeds business goals
- To provide advice and support to Design/Site team/business wide as appropriate
If you are interestd in this Junior CAD Technician role or similiar opportunities then please contact Michael Gunaretnam at RGB Network.