SENIOR ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER – Building Services
RGB are working with a small but established building services consultancy who are looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their stunning office in South-East London. They are looking for someone with between 5 and 8 years’s experience to lead projects and mentor junior engineers.
They have a constant work load on with the majority of their projects being educational, entertainment spaces and cultural, with a portfolio also consisting of commercial and high end residential projects.
Summary of the Senior Electrical Engineer role:
- Manage and mentor less experienced engineers
- Lead and work collaboratively on projects from kick off stage to final handover
- Represent the company and liaise with clients and external teams
- Work alongside directors and lead the company on the technical side
- A relevant degree
- Experience in client facing environment
- Vast experience of leading own projects
- A passion for sustainable design
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations and legislation
- Great team working ethic and communication skills
This company is perfect for you if you want career progression and have an impact of a company’s growth. If you want the freedom to take ownership of projects and lead them then this is the company for you.
They are offering £55k-£65k depending on the experience of the candidate with additional benefits with that. Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network if you would be interested.