Civil Engineer – Central London
RGB Network have met with a nationwide engineering consultancy, who have big plans to grow their Central London Civil Engineering department. Due to increased demand in development infrastructure projects, they are seeking to employ a Civil Engineer to join their team.
- This company has been operating within the industry for more than 40 years, and now have more than 400 staff across their offices.
- The London Civil Engineering Director started in the company in 2012 as an Engineer working independently, and is now leading a team of 12 split between; highways & drainage infrastructure designs
- The team now has aims to grow this department to 20 people by 2020, so strong ambitions to recruit
- This Civil Engineering team is responsible for development infrastructure projects based nationwide, and currently have more than 40 projects on the go
Salary & Benefits
- This company requires a Civil Engineer who has a minimum of 2 years’ experience within development infrastructure designs
- The right Civil Engineer would be proficient in the use of Civils 3D
- This role would be based within the drainage infrastructure team, therefore experience SUDS drainage designs under S104 & S106 using Microdrainage is essential
- Experience in report writing for FRAs and Drainage strategies
- For the right Civil Engineer, this company is offering a competitive salary package between; £35,000 to £42,000 (depending on experience)
- Opportunities & encouragement for career progression, available for a Civil Engineer who has a “can do” attitude
- Regular social events throughout the year, Big Getaway weekend for the whole company with more than 400 staff in attendance
- Chartership training scheme
- 25 days leave + Birthday off
- Young sociable place to work
If you would be interested in this or similar Civil Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.