Role: Senior Electrical Engineer
Location: Central London
Salary: £50k-£65k (D.O.E)
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly socials and annual trips
- International office transfers
- Private Health Care, Childcare Vouchers and Travel Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career progression, stepping stone guide to promotions
- Part of the electrical team and reporting to the Electrical Section Manager
- Various project sectors including Commercial (Shell & Core and Office fit-outs), Residential, Hotels, Retail, Mixed use and Data Centres
- Project co-ordination
- Taking an leading role in project meetings and liaising with both internal & external design teams
- Supervising junior staff
- Active role in marketing and winning projects
Do you have?
- At least 5 years’ experience
- Recognised electrical engineering qualification
- Effective communication skills and knowledge to liaise with staff across multiple disciplines
- Substantial initiative and high level judgement
- Experience dealing with contractors
- The ability to deliver projects with tight timelines to a fixed budget
This consultancy continues to expand with circa 50 staff only recently moving into their new stunning open plan office in which they designed themselves. They have a strong order book and many large projects in the pipeline within the UK and across Europe.
Please contact RGB Network for more information on this role.