SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (Mission Critical)
RGB Network are working with a global engineering consultancy who are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their growing Mission Critical team.
This is a permanent position in which you will report to the Mission Critical Manager and the role covers several sectors including Data Centres, Mobile Networks and Laboratories.
Some client focus is required, however primarily you will be working with a Senior Associate to deliver large hyperscale data centres within the UK.
Summary of the role:
- Electrical Engineering for mission critical projects.
- Co-ordination of electrical design with other building services disciplines and with external parties such as architect or structural engineer.
- Participating in developing the projects.
- Participating in project activities including design and documentation.
- Ensuring that the company’s Quality System is implemented and maintained on projects.
- Designing large scale projects up to RIBA Stage 4A.
- Writing reports, specifications, schedules and calculations.
- Taking part in personal and professional development training as required.
- Participating in Performance Management Process and maintenance of individual Thrive assessment and development tool.
- Developing Project Co-ordination skills in line with work opportunities.
- Involved in the growth of Mission Critical laboratories and pharmaceutical sectors.
- Coordinating directly with clients.
- Operating within project delivery timeframes.
- Managing multiple projects and successfully dealing with conflicting obligations.
You will have:
- A relevant degree
- Circa 4+ years’ experience
- Experience working with large scale data centres and/or mobile networks
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication
- An eye for detail and high level of judgement
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to take a project leading role in an expanding team as they continue to pick up large projects in the UK and across Europe. This company have a clear pathway in career progression so their engineers are aware of exactly what they need to do to gain promotions.
The stunning open plan London office is a social and friendly atmosphere and they are a company that accommodate and encourage internal transfers to their international offices should that be an ambition that their engineers have.
They are offering a competitive salary of up to £65k depending on experience.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.