£48000 - £55000
This Civil Engineering division of a world leader in Construction has a strong and established brand along with the expertise and experience to deliver complex and multi-disciplinary projects across rail, infrastructure, highways, water and energy sectors.
Working within an innovative and collaborative team, you will be required to take responsibility for the production of temporary works, highways and reviewing building designs. Applying engineering principles and your construction knowledge, you will contribute and provide solutions to engineering problems and issues that may be encountered throughout the construction process.
Duties will include:
- Production of accurate designs in accordance with codes and standards
- Engaging with the supply chain and analysing information to provide appropriate solutions
- Use of standard software to accelerate complex calculations
- Delegate and monitor workload within the design team
- Provide support and mentor less experienced members of staff
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Civil or Structural Engineering degree of equivalent level
- Fully competent in using Engineering design software with an understanding of BIM
- Possess sound knowledge and demonstrable experience in Temporary Works and Permanent works (Buildings) design
- Strong communication skills with the ability and desire to manage staff
This a great opportunity to work for a stable, well respected organisation on exciting and complex engineering schemes with plenty of scope to develop your career.
Apply now for an immediate call back.