Civil Engineer – Leeds
RGB Network are representing a global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in their search to employ a Civil Engineer to join their growing Leeds team.
This Leeds office has been operating more than 30 years, working cooperatively with their many offices across the UK and overseas.
- As a global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, they provide engineering services across many; disciplines, sectors and across the globe
- The Associate who leads the Civil Engineering team is coming to a busy period with a strong pipeline of development infrastructure projects, based in the North of UK & Internationally
- Some examples of projects this company works on are; Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, designing sustainable drainage systems for a Saudi Arabia Investment Bank and various others
- The Associate Civil Engineer leads a small Civil Engineering team consisting of 6 Civil Engineers strong, and you would work closely with their London & Bath Civil Engineering teams to collaborate on a broad range of projects
- This role as a Civil Engineer would focus on producing; highways, infrastructure and drainage designs for a range of development infrastructure projects based North of UK and overseas
- Whilst reporting to the Associate, as a Civil Engineer you would be working in a small team responsible for mentoring juniors and working autonomously on your own schemes
- The right Civil Engineer for this company would have experience within highways & drainage designs, working on similar profile of projects
- Capable using Microdrainage and Civil 3D or similar
- Experience producing designs and coordinating with local authorities under the relevant section agreements; S38, S278, S104 & S106
- Experience of large international multidisciplinary projects
- Experience of UK planning and preparation of supporting documentation for planning applications
For the right Civil Engineer, this company is offering a competitive salary ranging from £30,000 to £40,000 plus benefits (depending on experience).
If you are interested in this or similar Civil Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.