Role: Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £50,000
I'm working with an Engineering Consultancy who are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join the team in their Aylesbury office. Their journey started in 1978 and since then, they have successfully completed 3500 projects in 4 decades.
Providing engineering solutions in a broad range of projects. From large new-build, renovations and fit-outs to bespoke environmental designs that result in more efficient buildings. They believe in work/life balance so throughout the year you will find staff enjoying summer BBQ’s in the backyard, regular company events, and a pubs across the road.
- Developing sustainable design solutions for building environments
- Collaborating with architects
- Go on site visits and liaise with contractors
- Write reports, carry out visual surveys and technical studies
- Producing drawings and specifications.
- Electrical Engineering or Building Services related Degree
- Experience working for an Engineering Consultancy or Contractor
- Knowledge of British standards, building regulations documents, etc
- Previous experience with Amtech, AutoCAD, DIALux, Cymap is beneficial
If you are interested in this Electrical Design Engineer position or similar opportunities then please contact Michael Gunaretnam at RGB Network.