Job Title: Graduate Civil Engineer – Central London
- For the right Graduate Civil Engineer, this company is offering a competitive salary package ranging from; £25,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Career progression strongly encouraged within this consultancy
- Young sociable environment with occasional company incentives.
RGB Network is currently representing a nationwide Civil & Structurally led engineering consultancy in their search to employ a Graduate Civil Engineer for their Central London office. This opportunity is with a boutique consultancy who have a strong presence across many locations in the UK. They now have good plans to expand their Civil Engineering team in Central London, and seek to employ a Graduate Civil Engineer.
- This company has been operating within the industry for an extensive number of years, have continuously expanded and now hold more than 500 technical staff across their UK office
- They specialise and provide services in many areas of engineering; Structural, Civil, Transport, Geotechnical & Geo-environmental
- Their London team consists of 8 people strong of Civil Engineers, so you would be working in a close knit team gaining exposure on a good range of private sector developments
- This engineering consultancy works on high profile UK development projects across a range of sectors
- Working as a Graduate Civil Engineer within this company, you would be working alongside experienced engineers to produce roads & infrastructure designs
- Core responsibilities would be to work alongside the Technician to assist in the production of the final drawings & CAD models using AutoCAD
- Plenty of room for progression with accredited training provided to help you become a competent Civil Engineer.
The ideal Graduate Civil Engineer
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering
- Has 12 months experience working as a Graduate Civil Engineer within a similar private sector consultancy.
- Experience using AutoCAD is ideal
- Willingness to learn; Microdrainage, Civil 3D and PDS
- Capable of producing designs under the following agreements; S38, S278, S104 & S106.
- Have good communication skills in both verbal and written format.
If you are interested in this or similar Graduate Civil Engineer vacancies then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.