Role: Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000
Our client is looking for a an Electrical Engineer with at least 5 years’ experience to join their growing team. They have big ambitions for the coming years as exponential growth in the market has allowed them take on big projects and expand. Working on a number high profile projects internationally has meant the team are having to take on more engineers.
With over 5 offices across the UK and projects in various international destinations. A perfect opportunity for an engineer to receive essential training and progress their career.
- Attending principal meetings and making client presentations on selected projects
- Working on a variety of interesting projects across varied sectors
- Liaising with Clients
- Working closely with others in a team environment
- Producing drawings and specifications
- A degree qualification - Electrical or building services. An HNC or HND with suitable design experience will also be considered
- Significant experience of design in building services, post qualification completion
- Client interaction skills
- Software design ideally including Microsoft Office, Amtech, Dialux & Revit
- Knowledge of British standards, building regulations documents, etc
- Flexible working hours
- Perkbox – Free access to a range of discounts and services
- 25 days annual leaver plus 8 days bank holiday
- Option to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday a year
- Life Assurance – Your life assured for 4 times your current annual salary
- CDP/Training – Monthly lunch time CDP sessions on various tops and quarterly CPD days and business update meetins
- Ride 2 Work Scheme
We also have similar roles within Electrical Engineering/Building Services Industry.
For more information on this role or other similar positions, please contact Michael Gunaretnam at RGB Network.