Graduate Electrical Design Engineer
RGB are working with a small yet establish Building Services Consultancy looking for a Graduate Electrical Engineer to join their Central London office. They are a company they cover a wide range of project sectors including residential, commercial, education and healthcare.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Graduate who has a real interest in a career in Building Services design.
- A minimum of a 2:1 in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (or relevant degree)
- An obvious interest in the industry
- An experience of an internship within the industry (desirable)
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- A hard working team player
This is a company that offers training, mentorship and encourages progression. You will learn and develop whilst being given early responsibility on projects.
This is a brilliant opportunity for any Graduate Electrical Engineer that is looking to make their first step their career within Electrical Design Engineer at a fantastic Building Services Consultancy.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.