£18 – 21K depending on experience plus 25 days annual leave, pension healthcare, 40 hours per week - 8am - 5pm with an hours lunch, birthday’s off, gym membership (subsidised),
We are happily working in partnership with a Central based engineering company to appoint an office administrator to join their close-knit team of clerical and operational staff. Why should you want to join?
- Do you have at least two years administrative experience?
- Do you have extensive knowledge of all Microsoft packages with an advanced level of MS Excel?
- Are you based within a commutable distance to the West End?
As a company they have been established for over 27 years, boast a healthy financial turnover, service a number of high profile service contracts with a renowned list commercial, industrial, local & central, retail and schools clients.
The right Office Administrator can also look forward to outstanding career progression, training and development opportunities.
You will also be provided with the platform to ‘learn the business’ from a variety of different areas including engineering, financial and of course clerical making your role even more diverse as well as rewarding.
The successful Office Administrator can also look forward to timely appraisal pay enhancements based on competency. How you fit in?
Based in their friendly and welcoming Central London office, as Office Administrator you will in the main report into the Office Manager assisting with office management tasks, providing documentation support to sub-contractors/engineers, customer service as well as with purchasing administration. The ideal Office Administrator!
Preferably with two years administration experience with a comparable air conditioning and heating and ventilation/engineering/construction company, proven IT skills, task orientated with the ability to work under pressure, working alongside/supporting technical/engineering staff and to deadlines. What next?
To be considered for this fulfilling role as Office Administrator based in Central London please apply online. Expanded offer details:
- 25 days holiday, plus one day for your birthday. Holiday will increase with each full year of service, up to 5 years. This will total 31 days holiday (including the birthday holiday).
- Private health care including an offer of 50% off a gym membership (this is restricted to one gym chain)
- Salary up to £21k with a further review upon successful completion of probation (six months)
- 40 hours per week – 8.00am – 5pm with an hours lunch but to start it would be 8.0am – 5pm – 1 hour lunch break