A multidisciplinary Building Services company based in Central London (The City) has a vacancy available for a Senior Mechanical Engineer due to a very strong order book.
- Trading for over 15 years
- Offer full life-cycle M&E services including design, installation and maintenance
- Projects mainly include commercial office CAT A and B fit-outs and refurbishments
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer job role:
- Working under the design director, you will have freedom to design complete projects
- Liaise directly with the project manager responsible for the project
- Attend meetings and represent the company
- Be able work alone as well as with other designers and the CAD/REVIT team.
- The design output required will include:
- Heating cooling calculations
- 4 -pipe FCU system design
- Detailed pipework design (CHW and LTHW)
- Ventilation design
- VRF system design
- DX system design
- Plant selections
- Value engineering options
- Above ground drainage design
- DWS design
- Review of specifications, regulations, etc.
- Spatial co-ordination
- Maintenance access
- Energy review and calculations
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Senior Mechanical Engineer job vacancy.