SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
GLOBAL ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY
RGB are working with a global engineering consultancy that continues to expand their central London office which is already 60 strong. They are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer for their core mechanical team.
Summary of the role and what they are looking for:
- To join our core mechanical team.
- Technically strong candidate looking for the next step up.
- Working from Stage 1 to construction on large scale (mainly commercial) projects in London.
- Ideally has experience leading multi-disciplinary project teams
- Confident and effective communicator with various stakeholders including clients, architects, and contractors
- Able and willing to mentor junior engineers
- No project is the same, with great technical challenges in re-using existing building structures to refurbish and bring up to the latest in sustainability goals.
The company has offices in 5 continents and does large scale projects all over the world across a wide range of sectors. You will be joining a young and sociable office and a company that encourages and accommodates office transfers if working abroad is an opportunity you wish to have in the future.
The salary for this role is £55k-£65k depending on experience plus a generous package.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.