An international Building Services consultancy now has a vacancy available for a Fire Engineer to join its office in Central London.
- £50,000+ (depends on experience).
- International Building Services brand that employs circa 1,000 people (70 in the UK).
- Services include full MEP / M&E design, sustainability, fire protection, vertical transportation, asset performance and building management systems.
- Projects include large scale new build commercial developments, commercial fit out and refurbishments, data centres, hotels, restaurants, hospitals and laboratories.
- Excellent career development programme.
- Opportunities to relocate and work in international offices.
- Great benefits package.
- Regular office social events including companywide trip away.
The Senior Fire Design Engineer job role:
- Produce detailed fire strategies and calculations / assessments.
- Fire engineering design, including CFD / Evacuation modelling.
- Undertake design reviews.
- Attend site during installation and commissioning stages.
- Liaise with internal and external project stakeholders including clients, architect, contractors and other engineering disciplines.
- Develop and maintain good work relationships with all project stakeholders.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you to apply to this Senior Fire Design Engineer / Senior Fire Engineer job vacancy.