An international Building Services consultancy now has a vacancy available for a Senior Fire Engineer to join its office in Central London.
- £50,000+ (depending on experience).
- International Building Services brand that employs circa 1,000 people (70 in the UK).
- Services include full MEP / M&E design, sustainability, fire protection, vertical transportation, asset performance and building management systems.
- Projects include large scale new build commercial developments, commercial fit out and refurbishments, data centres, hotels, restaurants, hospitals and laboratories.
- Excellent career development programme.
- Opportunities to relocate and work in international offices.
- Great benefits package.
- Regular office social events including companywide trip away.
The Senior Fire Design Engineer job role:
- Produce detailed fire strategies and calculations / assessments.
- Fire engineering design, which may include CFD / Evacuation modelling.
- Undertake design reviews.
- Attend site during installation and commissioning stages.
- Liaise with internal and external project stakeholders including clients, architect, contractors and other engineering disciplines.
- Develop and maintain good work relationships with all project stakeholders.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, interviews will be conducted via telephone or video. An employment start date will factor in government advice and working from home conditions.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you to apply to this Senior Fire Design Engineer / Senior Fire Engineer job vacancy.