An international Building Services consultancy now has a vacancy available for a Senior Lift Design Engineer to join its office in Central London.
- £50,000+ (dependant on experience).
- International Building Services brand that employs circa 1,000 people (70 in the UK).
- Services include full MEP / M&E design, sustainability, fire protection, vertical transportation, asset performance and building management systems.
- Projects include large scale new build commercial developments, commercial fit out and refurbishments, data centres, hotels, restaurants, hospitals and laboratories.
- Excellent career development programme.
- Opportunities to relocate and work in international offices.
- Great benefits package.
- Regular office social events including companywide trip away.
The Senior Lift Engineer / Senior Vertical Transport Engineer job role:
- Develop vertical transportation / lift design concepts, calculate number, size and speed of lifts for all types of buildings including high rise.
- Produce engineering calculations using relevant software.
- Prepare specifications, schedules, drawings and any other contract documents developed through the RIBA stages.
- Operate as part of the wider design team and have input throughout the project stages.
- Attend progress, design team and co-ordination meetings.
- Prepare reports / technical content of the design information for all stages of a project.
- Input to pre-qualification and selection of contractors, respond to tender queries, comment on and review tender returns.
- Attend site review progress and witness test the installations
- Ensure the project work complies with the Project Management Plan and Programme.
- Understand and implement company Safety Health and Environment Policy.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you to apply to this Senior Lift Design Engineer vacancy.