A Building Services consultancy in South London now has a vacancy available for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer.
- £30,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
- Trading for over 20 years
- Employ 15-20 staff
- Project sectors include healthcare, education, commercial and defence
- Services include full MEP / M&E design, sustainability (CIBSE Low Carbon Consultants) and CAD / Revit
The Intermediate Electrical Engineer job role:
- Site surveys
- Prepare designs/specifications
- Assist with obtaining external approvals
- Co-ordinate design/specifications with all other disciplines
- Provide technical information required by all other disciplines
- Provide information to CAD operators for preparation of drawings
- Use Company calculation software such as Amtech and Dialux
- Attend meetings, both internal and external, as required
- Undertake general contract administration duties
- Prepare CDM documentation
- Site visits during installation and commissioning stages
- Undertake further education as agreed with the Directors in connection with job requirements/ CPD
The consultancy will offer you the chance to take ownership of your own projects where you will deliver these from concept stages through to installation and commissioning under the guidance / mentoring of a senior engineer.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Intermediate Electrical Engineer / Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer job vacancy.