A small Building Services consultancy based in Kent has a vacancy available for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer as they look to grow their team for 2020.
- Impressive portfolio of commercial, hotel, office, high-end residential and historic building projects both in and outside of the UK
- Services include M&E design consultancy, sustainability and ancillary specialist services
- Friendly working environment
Senior Mechanical Engineer job details:
- Act as Project Leader, being responsible for all Mechanical design delivery
- Oversee intermediate and junior staff, ensuring that deadlines and standards are met
- Carry out mechanical design work and review that of junior staff
- Lead and liaise with other departments
- Work closely with Directors, assisting with fee proposals, resource requirements, staff requirements and monthly reviews whilst also representing the company at relevant functions
- Assist in seeking potential new projects
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.