Senior Highways Engineer - Central London
RGB Network are currently representing an international transport engineering consultancy in their search to employ a Senior Highways Engineer to join their London integrated design team.
- This opportunity is with a leading independent consultancy who specialise in the transport engineering discipline
- This company has been operating within the industry more than 30 years, have continuously expanded and now hold more than 500 staff across 20 offices worldwide.
- The London integrated design team is seeking a Senior Highways Engineer to deliver a broad portfolio of work
- The Senior Highways Engineer would have expertise in highways & transportation engineering with a focus on development infrastructure projects
- Supporting the integrated design team covering a range of high profile developments and sporting events, examples are; House of Parliament, European 2020 Championships, Rugby World Cup, Canary Wharf and more.
- A Senior Highways Engineer would be expected to work independently occassionally, therefore experience leading work streams within projects with limited supervision is necessary
- Deliver high quality highways & transportation advice across multi-disciplinary teams across a range of transport related projects including major developments and more
- Take responsibility to deliver projects through; initiation, feasibility, initial design and more
- Manage project budgets showing effective financial and budgetary control
- Possess relevant London design experience, ideally with; S38 / 278 & S104 agreements.
- For the right Senior Highways Engineer, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary package between; £40,000 to £47,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits include; 6% pension contribution, share incentive plan, private medical care, gym membership discount, season ticket loan and more.
For more information on this or similar Senior Highways Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.