SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Salary: £45k to £55k (D.O.E)
This is an opportunity for an ambitious Mechanical Engineer to take a leading role for a building services engineering consultancy at their office in South London. This is a medium sized practice who carry out detailed MEP design up to construction on projects across a wide range of sectors.
Across their two offices they are have about 25 staff who work collaboratively on multiple projects and work closely with clients with innovative, cost effective and energy efficient design at the forefront of what they do.
They are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with a minimum of 5 years’ in the building services industry who has worked on a variety of project sectors such as Education, Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Retail and Leisure.
Please contact us if you consider yourself to have the following:
- A relevant degree (preferably Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering)
- Minimum of 5 years’ industry experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD and have knowledge of IES, Cymap and Revit MEP
- Good experience of hands-on design, project delivery and client facing interface skills
- Experience in condition surveys, budget estimates and feasibility studies
As Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will:
- Produce designs from initial design stages to completion
- Produce specifications, drawings, schedules, and cost estimates
- Manage both clients and design team members
This is a company that is looking to grow as they build on their already established client base and if you want to be part of an ambitious growing company who work on intriguing and technically challenging projects then please get in touch with David Hilditch at RGB Network.