Assistant Civil Engineer – London
RGB Network are currently representing a boutique Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy in their search to employ an Assistant Civil Engineer to join their London team.
- This Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy has been operating within the construction industry for an extensive number of years, and have successfully delivered over 10,000 commissions
- The company specialises in providing Civil & Structural Engineering services on multi-million pound projects across a range of sectors including; residential, commercial, retail, hotels, mixed-use and more
- Examples of projects; SUDS drainage designs for two new London Residential towers (38 & 30 stories), structural & below ground drainage designs for a £32m mixed-use development that consisted of 98 residential units with a ground floor retail space.
- The Civil Engineering team currently consists of two Senior Civil Engineers and led by an Associate
- Working as an Assistant Civil Engineer in this team, you would work closely with the Senior Engineers to produce; highways designs, SUDS drainage designs, flood risk assessments and more
- This Assistant Civil Engineer would also experience a hands-on commercial role, providing the Senior Engineers assistance in meetings with; clients, contractors & stakeholders.
- This engineering consultancy is seeking to employ an Assistant Civil Engineer who has a minimum of 1 years’ experience within development infrastructure designs
- The company is a structurally led consultancy, so the right Assistant Civil Engineer should be familiar with; flood risk assessments & SUDS drainage designs
- Software experience required; Windes Microdrainage, AutoCAD and Civil 3D (advantageous)
- Familiarities with the relevant section agreements; S278, S38, S104 & S106.
For the right Assistant Civil Engineer, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary between; £28,000 to £33,000 (depending on experience).
If you are an Assistant Civil Engineer seeking an opportunity with a company that encourages career progression and provides regular training, then this may be the role for you!
If you would like to hear more about this or similar Civil Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.