SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Hours: 9am-5pm (flexible working hours within reason)
An award-winning national multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy are looking for a Senior Mechanical engineer to take a leading role in their M&E team at their Central London office.
They are looking for someone to represent them at meetings with clients and contractors, acting as the lead internal consultant on residential and commercial projects.
As the Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will:
- Be a key member of the design and inspection team
- Manage project and provide support and guidance to junior engineers
- Carry out contract administration duties
- Develop and present design proposals to clients
- Prepare, ready for tender, specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules and contract documentation
- Issue contract documentation to tender, adjudicate and recommend appropriate contractor to meet project requirements
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will have:
- Relevant qualification in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- Self-motivation and ability to manage people
- Have an attention to detail, have good technical design skills and experience in surveying
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work with different sized teams
- Experience on residential and commercial projects
The company have a strong order book and some very exciting projects in the pipeline to come into. They have a great company culture with regular staff socials and good benefits including personal and professional support, mentoring and training.
They are offering a salary of between £50k and £55k depending on experience with annual salary reviews and a good package of benefits.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information or please apply for this role with your most current CV.