An international Building Services consultancy now has a vacancy available for a Building Management Systems Engineer / BMS Engineer to join its office in Central London.
- International Building Services brand that employs circa 1,000 people (70 in the UK).
- Services include full MEP / M&E design, sustainability, fire protection, vertical transportation, asset performance and building management systems (BMS/ controls).
- Projects include large scale new build commercial developments, commercial fit out and refurbishments, data centres, hotels, restaurants, hospitals and laboratories.
- Excellent career development programme.
- Opportunities to relocate and work in international offices.
- Great benefits package.
- Regular office social events including companywide trip away.
The BMS Engineer / Controls Engineer job role:
- The role will cover various sectors including Commercial, Residential, Hotel, Industrial, Laboratories and Data Centres.
- Co-ordination of smart building and controls design with other building services disciplines and with external parties such as architect or client delivery teams.
- Coordinating with contractors and manufacturers to both on a technical and sales level.
- Will have at least 2 years engineering experience in the field of building controls or integration
- Demonstratable experience writing controls software or commissioning
- Site experience of building communication protocols such as BACnet or Modbus
- Understanding of building networks both IP and Serial
- Ability to read and understand panel designs and schematics
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Building Management Systems Engineer / BMS Engineer / Controls Engineer job vacancy.