Graduate Civil Engineer – East Sussex
One of RGB Network’s key clients are back on the market seeking to employ a Graduate Civil Engineer to join their well-established Civil Engineering team in East Sussex.
This opportunity is with a reputable boutique Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy, who have two offices in the South East and are now 45 strong in total. The company encourages growth and career progression, therefore joining this company as a Graduate Civil Engineer, you would experience a hands-on highways & infrastructure design role.
Requirements for the role
- This company is seeking a Graduate Civil Engineer who has at least 1 years’ experience within highways & infrastructure designs
- Familiarity in the use of Microdrainage to produce SUDS drainage designs for private sector developments
- Ability to work in a team alongside experienced Senior members as a Graduate Civil Engineer, assisting in the productions of roads & drainage designs predominantly for Residential developments
- Knowledge of UK design standards, and section agreements; S38, S278, S104 & S106
- Competent in the use of AutoCAD.
- For the right Graduate Civil Engineer, this company is offering a competitive salary between; £25,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Graduate Civil Engineers in this company receive on the job & off the job training accredited under the ICE
- Contributory pension scheme
- 26 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
- Birthday leave, if it falls on a weekday
- Pension, Private Medical insurance, Life Assurance
- Mobile phone, paid for by the company (currently staff are getting IPhone 11)
For more the information on this or similar Graduate Civil Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.