Civil CAD Technician – East Sussex
RGB Network are currently representing a Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy in their search to employ a Civil CAD Technician for their East Sussex office.
This opportunity is with a reputable boutique Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy, who have two offices in the South East and are now 45 strong in total. The company encourages growth and career progression, therefore joining this company a Civil CAD Technician, you would experience a hands-on highways & infrastructure design role.
Requirements for the role
- This company is seeking a Civil CAD Technician who has at least 2 years’ experience within highways & infrastructure designs
- Familiarity in the use of Civils 3D to produce roads & drainage models for private sector developments
- Ability to work in a team alongside experienced Senior members as a Civil CAD Technician, assisting in the productions of roads & drainage designs predominantly for Residential developments
- Knowledge of UK design standards, and section agreements; S38, S278, S104 & S106
- Competent in the use of AutoCAD
- Experience using Windes Microdrainage producing SUDS drainage designs for Residential developments is advantageous
- For the right Civil CAD Technician, this company is offering a competitive salary between; £23,000 to £28,000 (depending on experience)
- Civil CAD Technicians in this company receive on the job & off the job training accredited under the ICE
- Contributory pension scheme
- 26 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
- Birthday leave, if it falls on a weekday
- Pension, Private Medical insurance, Life Assurance
- Mobile phone, paid for by the company (currently staff are getting IPhone 11)
For more the information on this or similar Civil CAD Technician opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.