A Building Services consultancy based in Central London has vacancy available for a BIM Coordinator (MEP / Revit) due planned growth.
- 35-40 people in size
- Has been trading for 15 years
- Won multiple awards for their design solutions
- Offer a multidisciplinary building services solution their clients that includes mechanical, electrical and public health engineering, sustainability and BIM
- Clients predominantly include architects and end clients
- Work in a wide range of project sectors including heritage, cultural, commercial, education and residential
BIM Coordinator (MEP / Revit) job role:
- Help the company develop it’s long strategy regarding BIM
- Help with setting up processes and standards regarding BIM
- Work within the Building Services team to produce BIM Models & CAD drawings for all stages of design ensuring the effective design of some of the most exciting building design projects in the world.
- Produce detailed 2D CAD general assemblies.
- Develop design coordinated 3D BIM models using Revit MEP into current design practices.
- Creating families as required.
- Setting up drawing sheets.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to the BIM Coordinator (MEP / Revit) job vacancy.