Job Title: Assistant Civil Engineer – Central London
- For the right Assistant Civil Engineer, a competitive salary is on offer ranging from; £27,000 to £32,000 (depending on experience).
- Benefits package; employer pension contribution, bonus scheme, holiday lodges and more.
- Training academy accredited by the ICE.
- Opportunities gain project management skills early in your career
An opportunity to join an award winning, leading built-environment specialised consultancy has come into the Civil Engineering job market. This Civil & Structural engineering company has been operating within this industry for more than 50 years and are continuously growing. They currently have a requirement for an Assistant Civil Engineer to join their Central London team.
As an engineering practice operating throughout many areas across the UK, they have been recognised as one of Times Top 100 companies. Addition to this, this engineering consultancy has consistently been Gold accredited by the Investors in People authority. Working for this company
As an Assistant Civil Engineer you would have the opportunity to experience working on a number of diverse projects varying in size. This consultancy operates in many sectors, such as; Residential, Education, Office & Retail and Sports Leisure centres. Key responsibilities include:
The Ideal Assistant Civil Engineer
- Producing Highways and Drainage designs under the relevant section agreements.
- Producing Flood Risk Assessments & Drainage strategies
- Providing advice to clients and stakeholders on all ranges of Civil Engineering aspects for a project, from the initial concept through to design and construction
- Working in a small/medium sized team, liaising with senior members to assist in project management on a range of development infrastructure projects.
- Would have at least 1 years’ experience within development infrastructure designs
- Capable of using relevant software; Civil 3D, PDS and Windes Microdrainage.
- Has knowledge and experience liaising with local authority under the relevant agreements; S38 & S278, S104 & S106.
This opportunity is a very hands on role where you would broad exposure on projects, with opportunities to project manage and chances to progress quickly in the career ladder.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this or similar Assistant Civil Engineer opportunities then please do get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.