Civil Engineer – Kent
RGB Network are currently representing a small to medium sized engineering & transport planning consultancy in their search to employ a Civil Engineer to join their growing Civil Engineering team in Kent.
This consultancy has been established more than 25 years, and has seen continuous growth & success within engineering & development planning. Due to increased demand in infrastructure design projects, they now need an experienced Civil Engineer to sustain this growth.
- This company has two offices in the south east, consisting of 30 people strong across two offices
- The Kent office Civil Engineering team currently consists of 2 people; Associate Director & CAD Technician
- As a Civil Engineer you would be required to undertake a technical design role & project managerial whilst reporting to the Associate Director and managing the CAD Technician
- You would also coordinate with a 8 member strong Transport Planning team, producing highways infrastructure designs
- Designs would focus on producing infrastructure & SUDS drainage designs using Microdrainage under the agreements of S104 & S106
- Projects would vary in a range of sectors; Residential, Commercial, Educational, Retail, Public Sector and more
- For the right Civil Engineer, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary between; £32,000 to £37,000 (depending on experience)
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Career progression, with opportunities to complete chartership and assist in developing the Civil Engineering team
For more information on this or similar Civil Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.