A Building Services consultancy in Surrey has a vacancy available for an Associate Electrical Design Engineer due to planned growth.
- Has been trading for over 15 years.
- Employ circa 30-40 staff
- Operate within various project sectors including commercial office space, residential, leisure, hospitality, retail, education and public sector. They work on a mixture of new build and refurbishment projects.
- The company has a great bunch of friendly staff with a low turnover and good morale. They have numerous social events and describe themselves as forward thinking with great career development opportunities for the right individual.
Associate Electrical Engineer job details:
- Design, manage and supervise projects, establish client brief, technical requirements, scope of works, cost plans and agree deliverables, i.e. report, specifications and drawings scope for all projects with the Project Leader.
- Agree level of service, and project design duties with your Project Leader, for each project, understand relationship with fee.
- Assist Group Leader with monitoring engineering/CAD resource requirement for each project within your control.
- Carry out engineering concept design to detailed design, tender and contract on site supervision, to completion, ensuring projects are undertaken in accordance with design briefs and that completion deadlines are achieved, via frequent design reviews with other discipline engineers.
- Liaise with the design team to produce co-ordinated designs that are technically compliant, to a consistent quality and standard. Provide positive contribution to design/project meetings. Maintain regular ‘in house’ design reviews and checks.
- Monitor and control project progress, design variations and project financial budgets.
- Maintain excellent client relationships and contacts to achieve high levels of satisfaction and repeat business.
- Develop new business opportunities where appropriate and participate with company presentations.
- As Project Leader, manage staff working on your particular projects with effective control of assisting engineers.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Associate Electrical Design Engineer job vacancy.