A Building Services consultancy based in Central London has a vacancy available for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer as they look to grow their team for 2020.
- Employ 35 staff and are looking to increase to 50 within the next 3-5 years.
- Core projects fall within the residential, retail, hotel, leisure, commercial and public sectors.
- Projects are based both in and outside of the UK.
- Services include low carbon mechanical and electrical engineering services design, integrated energy design and dynamic modelling.
- Provide excellent career development and promotion opportunities.
- Great friendly working environment in modern offices.
Senior Mechanical Engineer job details:
- Be able to lead and deliver projects from inception to completion.
- Experience in designing HVAC and low carbon systems.
- Experience of participating through each design stage of a project.
- Ability to work without ongoing supervision.
- Ability to manage medium sized projects from inception to completion.
- Be able to represent the company in front of clients and design teams.
- Be able to maintain existing relationship, develop new ones and generate leads from these.
- Maintain high technical and quality standards.
- Carry out surveys.
- Attend site progress meetings during installation and commissioning stages.
- Have good commercial awareness.
- Mentor junior member of staff.
Please call James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Senior Mechanical Engineer / Senior Mechanical Design Engineer job vacancy.