MID WEIGHT TO SENIOR INTERIOR ARCHITECT/ DESIGNER
RGB Network are currently working with a North London Architects practice who have a number of high end residential and hospitality projects with luxury interiors in the UK and abroad. They are looking for an Interior Designer or an Architect with a strong interest in interiors to join their expanding team.
Applicants should have
- 5+ years’ UK experience
- Proven track record in designing and delivering high quality homes or hotels/ restaurants.
- You should be an excellent communicator with strong design and presentation skills
- Comfortable in a client-facing role.
- You would be required to manage a team and should demonstrate strong management skills.
- Should be familiar with current interior design trends and have a passion for high quality materials and detail.
- Strong hand sketching
- InDesign, Sketch Up and Photoshop and being a REVIT user extremely advantageous.
- Good technical understanding and relevant on site experience.
- FF&E design and sourcing with knowledge of EstiPC.
- Salary – in the range of £38,000 - £43,000 PA
- Great benefits package
- Extremely sociable office
- Regular social events and trips
- Early finish Friday
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on 020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk