A building Services consultancy based is Kent now has a vacancy available for an Intermediate or Senior Electrical Engineer to join its design team.
- £30,000 - £50,000 + benefits
- Has been trading for 10 years
- Employs 20-25 staff
- Core sectors include commercial, retail, industrial and residential
- Good training and career development opportunities
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer job responsibilities:
- Carry out surveys.
- Carry out concept and detailed design for electrical services including HV / LV power distribution, UPS, lighting, fire detection systems and security systems.
- Use industry software such as Amtech, Dialux and Relux.
- Assist with the preparation of specifications, reports and tender documents.
- Attend meetings with project stakeholders including clients, architects, other engineering disciplines and contractors.
- Attend site during installation and commissioning stages.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Intermediate Electrical Engineer / Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer or Senior Electrical Engineer / Senior Electrical Design Engineer job vacancy (Building Services / MEP / M&E).