Senior Electrical Engineer
An award-winning MEP Engineering Consultancy are seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer due to planned growth at their office in central London.
- £50,000 - £55,000 per annum plus package
- 100 staff across 4 offices.
- Delivering large projects through all RIBA stages accross commercial, residential, hospitality and healthcare sectors.
- Open plan office with dynamic, social and hardworking atmosphere.
- Great career development opportunities and support in working towards chartership.
Senior Electrical Engineer job details:
- Take lead role in project delivery; electrical design, project management, attending meetings with design teams and on site.
- Mentor and manage junior engineers.
- Assist in business development, resource management, fee proposals and collection.
- Deliver technical presentations, specifications and reports
- Ideally 5 years' experience
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB should you wish to apply to this Senior Electrical Engineer / Senior Electrical Design Engineer job vacancy (Building Services / MEP / M&E).