A Building Services consultancy based in Central London has a vacancy available for an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer due to an increase in their workloads.
- Employ 20-25 staff
- Core projects fall within commercial space – new build, refurbishments and CAT A & CAT B fitouts.
- Provide excellent career development and promotion opportunities.
- Great friendly working environment in modern offices.
Intermediate Mechanical Engineer job details:
- Be able to work on projects from inception to completion.
- Experience in designing HVAC and low carbon systems.
- Experience of participating through each design stage of a project.
- Must be able to use IES
- Ability to work without ongoing supervision.
- Ability to manage medium sized projects from inception to completion.
- Be able to represent the company in front of clients and design teams.
- Maintain high technical and quality standards.
- Carry out surveys.
- Attend site progress meetings during installation and commissioning stages.
Please call James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Intermediate Mechanical Engineer / Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer job vacancy (Building Services Engineering, M&E, MEP design).