RGB are working with a high-end, luxury multi-disciplined interior design studio based in Central London. Our client are looking for an experienced Senior Designer to work in their F&B division, to join them on some extremely interesting, design lead bespoke projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced a dynamic Senior Designer who can manage and mentor a team, somebody who is passionate about luxury F&B design.
The main roles and responsibilities include:
- Prepare Concept designs for Director review
- Have 6+ years’ experience in hospitality design background
- Extremely sufficient using AutoCAD
- Experience in attending site meetings, reviews and joinery workshops
- Managing a project efficiently and within budget
Our client are offering up to £45,000 PA depending on experience.
In order to be considered for this position you will need to forward your CV and portfolio. Please be aware that due the large volume of applicants, we only be contacting those who are successful.