TECHNICAL DESIGNER & REVIT LEAD
RGB Network are currently working with a North London Architects practice who have a number of high-end residential projects in UK and abroad. Their projects are in the technical stages and are looking for someone to join their expanding team.
· A qualified technician or technical architect/ Part 2 with 3+ years’ UK experience
· Experience in High end residential projects.
· Must demonstrate good technical and construction knowledge
· Familiarity with building regulations
· Strong design and presentation skills
· Able to develop Revit standards,
· Training staff and ensure best practice is maintained.
· Excellent Revit skills are required as working in the 3D BIM environment
· Interest in IT and an ability to communicate
Salary is negotiable for this role and dependent on experience.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on 020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk