Are you a Senior Interior Designer looking for the next step in your career? Are you a Senior Interior Designer that has experience in the Hospitality sector and looking to progress your career within the hospitality sector? Are you a Senior Hospitality Interior Designer that is looking to join an award winning studio based in Central London?
This position would suit a strong “all-rounder” with 10 years’ + experience demonstrating your proven skills at delivering exceptional hospitality design.
Excellent client facing, communication, design, technical and management skills are essential.
Key skills and experience required;
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 PA depending on experience
- BA (Hons) Interior Architecture, Interior Design degree or diploma or equivalent
- Professional interior design experience in the hospitality sector
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong conceptual ability
- Proficient user of AutoCAD
- Project management experience and knowledge of the full design process from concept to completion
- Team management and leadership
- Producing detailed design and construction drawing packages
- Producing FF&E specifications – excellent and up to date supplier knowledge
- Producing client design presentation packages
- Working to budgets
Please be aware that due the large volume of applicants, we only be contacting those who are successful.