A small M&E Design Consultancy require a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their office in Essex due to planned growth.
- Established over 20 years’ ago
- Project sectors include education, leisure, rail/transport, commercial office and heritage
Senior Mechanical Engineeer job details:
- Be the mechanical lead for projects, working with a multi-disciplinary team on a variety of projects
- Preparing calculations in Hevacomp, detailed design and tender documents
- Undertaking surveys and condition reports
- Preparing feasibility studies and cost plans
- Attending internal and external design and client meetings
- Mentoring junior engineers and technicians
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years’ mechanical design experience on a variety of project sectors, be an effective communicator and have management qualities.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.