Civil Engineer – Manchester
RGB Network are currently representing an international multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in their search to employ a Civil Engineer to join their growing Manchester office, which currently consists of 20 people strong.
- This consultancy has a global presence and the backing of a reputable Australian Engineering consultancy
- Their Manchester Civil Engineering team has been founded 5 years ago, started off with the team leader and has grown continuously to 5 members strong currently at various levels
- As an engineering practice, they provide a range of services; Structural, Infrastructure & Geotechnics for a range of private & public sector developments across the UK.
- You would join this team as a Civil Engineer, where you would experience a hands-on technical role, producing roads & drainage designs on development infrastructure projects
- Opportunities to work with their international offices, with potential exposure on development projects overseas
- Producing SUDS designs under the agreements of S104 & S106 using Windes Microdrainage
- For the right Civil Engineer, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary package between; £25,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Training & opportunities to pursue further qualifications
- Potentials to transfer overseas if desired
- Progression opportunities, leading to growing a team.
For more information on this or similar Civil Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.