A Building Services consultancy based in Central London has recently won a number of new projects and is now recruiting for an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to grow their team.
- Employ 20-25 staff
- Projects include commercial office refurbishments and fitouts, mixed used developments, new build schemes, retail and high end residential.
- Excellent career development and promotion opportunities.
- Great friendly working environment in modern offices.
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer job details:
- Deliver projects from inception to completion including all design stages, installation and commissioning.
- Design HVAC (heating, ventilation and air-conditioning) and low carbon systems.
- Attend regular project progress and design meetings with clients and project stakeholders.
- Carry out surveys.
- Attend site progress meetings during installation and commissioning stages.
- Use industry software such as AutoCAD, Hevacomp and IES.
Please call James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Intermediate Mechanical Engineer / Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer job vacancy (Building Services, MEP, M&E)