Senior Mechanical Engineer - Mission Critical
A global multi-disciplinary consultancy are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their Mission Critical team in London due to planned growth.
- Large international multidisciplinary engineering consultancy
- Services include building services engineering, civil & structural engineering, energy & sustainability, vertical transportation, fire engineering and building management systems
- Project sectors include commercial, mission critical, residential, industrial, hotel & leisure, retail and scientific
- First class training and career development opportunities
Senior Mechanical Engineer job details:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in building services design, including involvement in mission critical sector
- Undertaking mechanical services design including heating, ventilation and air conditioning for mission critical projects, predominantly large hyper-scale data centres
- Working on and getting great exposure large scale projects from inception to handover and beyond
- Coordination of mechanical design with other disciplines internally and externally
- Provide technical information for clients when required
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB should you require further details or if you wish to apply to this Senior Mechanical Engineer / Senior Mechanical Design Engineer job vacancy (building services / MEP / M&E).