A small building services consultancy in Surrey is looking for a new Head of Sustainability.
- Has been trading for over 15 years.
- Employ circa 30-40 staff
- Operate within various project sectors including commercial office space, residential, leisure, hospitality, retail, education and public sector. They work on a mixture of new build and refurbishment projects.
- The company has a great bunch of friendly staff with a low turnover and good morale. They have numerous social events and describe themselves as forward thinking with great career development opportunities for the right individual.
Head of Sustainability job details:
- Undertake Pre-assessment, Design Stage & Post Construction stage assessments through to certification
- Production of Sustainability Statements and Energy Strategy reports for Planning.
- Provide sustainability related consultancy to clients and design teams. Manage fee quotes in a structured manner, using in house fee structure.
- Undertake the sustainable design, analysis and consultancy for a variety of buildings
- Working as part of multidisciplinary team, organising and chairing meetings with the wider design team
- Attending both internal and external presentations, presenting when appropriate
- Supporting the design and construction teams in completing the required BREEAM evidence
- Produce reports to design team and BRE
- Engage effectively with the BRE quality assurance procedures
- Assist the directors with bid preparations
- Assist the engineers with integrating the BREEAM requirements into design
- Keeping others informed of progress on projects and any concerns
- Undertake Life Cycle Analysis and Life Cycle Costing
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.
0207 932 2800