Senior Electrical Engineer
A Building Services consultancy in Surrey has a vacancy available for an Senior Electrical Design Engineer due to planned growth.
- Has been trading for over 15 years
- Employ circa 30-40 staff
- Operate within various project sectors including commercial office space, residential, leisure, hospitality, retail, education and public sector. They work on a mixture of new build and refurbishment projects
- The company has a great bunch of friendly staff with a low turnover and good morale. They have numerous social events and describe themselves as forward thinking with great career development opportunities for the right individual
Senior Electrical Design Engineer job details:
- Experienced engineer who is ideally working toward Chartership
- Experience of client facing role and have management capabilities
- Undertake the role as design team leader and coordinate with other engineering disciplines
- Prepare specifications, and design drawings, budget costs to programme
- Carrying out consistently accurate detailed design and calculations
- Mentor junior engineers and monitor contract staff
- Establish and maintain good relationships with clients and design teams
- Involvement in pursuing new opportunities for business
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB should you require further details or if you wish to apply to this Senior Electrical Engineer / Senior Electrical Design Engineer job vacancy (building services / MEP / M&E).