A great opportunity for a Senior Sales Director within a luxury bespoke furniture design company. If you are a Senior Sale Director with experience in the high-end bespoke furniture industry then this may be for you! My client provides bespoke design solutions and work with some of the most influential design studios across London and beyond.
After seeing a gap in the market they established the company 5 years ago. It is a small business but growing manufacturers of bespoke luxury furniture for the high-end design market. Due to this continued growth they are looking a strong brand ambassador that will promote their services to external clients, interior designers, architects and developers.
- Networking within UK and international
- Researching, identifying and approaching prospective new clients taking a strategic approach
- Working both from the studio and in the field
- Delivering presentations
- Client meetings
- Working closely with the team to continue to drive the company
- Identifying new platforms to boost services and grow sales
- Driving towards sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Monitor and report on sales performance
- Ensuring the full cycle of business development is adhered to from client liaison to aftercare
- Ideally 3-5 years’ experience in a sales, marketing and business development capacity
- Experience within the luxury high-end market, with a good existing relationships
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask and excellent time management
If you feel like this role would be the right fit and are looking to progress your career within a company please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Please be aware that due to the large volume of applicants, we will only be contacting those who are successful.