Civil Engineer (Infrastructure) – Central London
RGB Network are representing a large multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, who currently have a strong recruitment drive to further grow their Civil Infrastructure design team in Central London. They are currently looking for a Civil Engineer help sustain their continuous growth.
Role & Candidate Profile
- This company operates UK wide with 15 offices & over 300 employees, and provide services to their clients across a range of disciplines; Structures, Civils, Building Services, Geotechnical and Transport Planning
- Their Central London Civil Engineering team is an established department but due to increase in demand, they are now actively seeking to employ an experienced Civil Engineer to sustain growth & develop the team.
- This consultancy is keen to employ a Civil Engineer who has experience working within the discipline of roads & infrastructure designs
- Working within this growing team, you would experience a hands-on technical and project managerial role to undertake a consistent workload of private developments
- As a Civil Engineer, you would work on diverse projects across a range of sectors, in which your role would focus on; flood risk, SUDS & drainage design, highways, earthworks design, water & wastewater and more
- Experience using software programs such as; Windes Microdrainage, Civil 3D / PDS and AutoCAD
- For the right Civil Engineer, they are offering a competitive salary between; £33,000 to £38,000 (depending on experience)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Flexible working allowance
- Private medical care
- ICE accredited training schemes
If you are interested to hear more about this or similar Civil Engineer positions then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.