A global engineering consultancy require a Senior Mechanical Engineer as they look to grow their commercial projects team in the London office.
- Circa 10,000 strong across the globe with an office of circa 60 in London
- Project sectors include commercial, residential, hotel, retail, laboratories and data centres
- Stepping stone pathway to promotions, great training and career development opportunities
- Stunning open plan office, hard-working and social working environment with monthly team bonding activities
Senior Mechanical Engineer job details:
- Minimum 5 years’ design experience, of which needs to include commercial projects
- Acting as the project leader in a team of 8 to deliver large-scale commercial projects, occasionally working on other sectors too
- Managing and delivering design on multiple projects from concept up until RIBA Stage 4A
- Mentoring and developing junior mechanical engineers
- Being a company representative at external meetings with clients and design teams
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB should you require further details or if you wish to apply to this Senior Mechanical Engineer / Senior Mechanical Design Engineer job vacancy (building services / MEP / M&E).