Are you a project administrator with experience in the design industry? My client is looking for a project administrator to join their team. Established over 20 years ago they are a design led manufacturer who provide bespoke furniture within the high end design sector. Due to their sustained growth they have become a market leader in the industry. Based in SW London, this is a great opportunity to join a growing team with a great working environment and career progression opportunity.
- Coordinate project activities – simple tasks and larger plans
- Manage schedule
- Arrange assignments
- Communicate progress to all team members and across departments.
- Maintaining project documentation – plans and reports
- Assigning tasks and controlling schedules
- Managing the flow of project information
- Assisting Head of Projects and Project Managers
- Administration support
- Client liaison
- Processing orders
- 1-2 years’ experience working within the design/interiors industry
- Eager to learn and develop
- Proficient on Microsoft Suite
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Great at multi-tasking
- Motivated and deadline driven
Please be aware that due to the large volume of applicants, we will only be contacting those who are successful.
Salary circa £20,000 - £26,000 PA dependant on experience.