RGB network are currently looking for a Project Manager from an Architectural or Construction background.
Our client are looking for a Project Manager who will work in the Leicester area, on site with one of the UK's leading retail companies.
You will be required to attend weekly meetings in Coventry/Leicester are attend site visits and occasionally work a Hertfordshire in our clients offices.
The successful candidate will need to work independently, have a car and a full driving license.
Job Type: Full-time, Coventry/ Leicester area and occasionally Hertfordshire
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be capable of working in all areas of Project Management
- Assisting with the delivery and quality of project(s) in line with client expectation
- Writing progress reports
- Attendance at site meetings and inspections to monitor and advise on progress and compliance with drawings, specification and statutory requirements to facilitate successful completion of works.
- Prepare planning applications and design access statements and all other documents for Building Control
- Leading and assisting the Design Team in the preparation and checking the quality of all architectural and structural drawings before issuing to the contractors.
- Ensuring that the Design Team coordinates and follow-up with client prior and during project execution.
- Work alongside the client and consultants to maintain close working relationships
- Prepare, develop and maintain a Project Execution Plan (PEP) for each project.
- Project Management or property related degree, APM Project Management Qualification and or PRINCE2
- Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements and best practice relating to construction works
- Knowledge of CDM Regulations (2015)
- Knowledge of advanced project management systems and tools
- Good IT skills across various programmers including AutoCAD and Revit (preferably)
- Some experience in either a Project Management, Construction or Architectural office
- Highly committed and confident individual with a professional and proactive approach to work Flexible, self-motivated, and capable of working on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Focused approach to work with high levels of attention to detail is essential
- Ability to multi task and to meet stringent deadlines
- Ability to work within a diverse and fast paced environment
- Flexibility to provide a high quality service to our clients
- Their commitment to the Practice will be evident through a good attendance and disciplinary record
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Job Type: Full-time - Salary: £35,000 PA £55,000 (dependent on experience, graduates considered)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on 020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk